Taste of Culture: Slovakia - Food Incubator - 19.1.2017 v 17:30
A TASTE OF CULTURE culinary evening is an event format that Brno Expat Centre introduced in January 2016. There have already been the taste of Vietnamese and Tunisian food and culture. An expat living in Brno demonstrates their home cuisine while talking about their country of origin, culture and how they got here.
This one is a special edition: the cooks are Kristína and Lucia from BEC. They both are Slovaks.
Kristína and Lucia cordially invite you to Food Incubator (Pekárenská 12) on Thursday, January 19 at 5.30 pm to taste a typical Slovak menu:
- a small shot of Borovička for aperitive
- cabbage soup with mushrooms (kapustnica s hubami)
- gnocchi with sheep cheese and bacon / tofu (bryndzové halušky)
- gnocchi with cabbage and bacon / tofu (strapačky)
- apple bread pie with cream cheese (žemlovka)
Please buy a ticket here in advance (a compensation of costs for ingredients).
- 140czk till 9.1.2017, 23:30 , then 160czk